Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Beachbody Challenge Pack!

Hi guys and gals - it's Lindsay! Most of you know, my fitness transformation/journey began with and continues to revolve around at-home workout programs. Although I have done and will likely continue to do a variety of programs, 99% of them come from Beachbody. I also am a die-hard Shakeology fan and thoroughly enjoy my shake every day :) Using their programs and shakes has done this body good:

When I talk with people and based on their individual goals, needs, personality, etc. and try to recommend a workout, if it is a Beachbody program, I'm often hit with the money excuses. WELL - no more (at least until July 31, 2012!!)

Beachbody is now offering 30-Day Trial Challenge Packs for only $14.95 until July 31st, 2012! You can choose either P90X, TurboFire, or Brazil Butt Lift AND choose your flavor of Shakeology, PLUS get a club membership to Team Beachbody....all for less than $15!! If you decide you don't want to continue, just send everything back within the first 30 days. If you are seeing results and rocking it and want to continue on, then you will be billed the full amount of the Challenge Pack after 30 days.

I'd love to speak to you one-on-one about this, to answer your specific questions and guide you to the right program for you, so please message below or send me an email: fitwithfarrar@gmail.com. If you know what you want/need and want to order right now, here you go:

1. Go to: http://www.beachbodycoach.com/lindsayfarrar
2. Click on "Shop" (a new window will open)
3. Click on the "Trial Offers" button on the left-hand side
4. Choose a Challenge Pack
5. Check out and get ready to rock out!! :)

IMPORTANT: I am not a sales person. I have not, nor will I ever try to hound anyone into investing in a Beachbody program or Shakeology. I am a thoroughly satisfied, repeat customer of Beachbody - I love what their products do for me and simply enjoy sharing that with other people. And for $15 to try it for 30 days, you have no excuse not to at least try :)

In Health,

Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment