Does this ever happen to anyone else? You know you should eat healthy, you know you need to eat more vegetables, but sometimes, you just don't. Yeah - you too? Okay, so for those times, grab your sunglasses and get ready to step into the Matrix - it's time for Operation Sneak-In The Healthy Stuff! Yep, sometimes - you just have to go all covert, Mission Impossible on yourself and/or your family....it's fun, roll with it.
I am becoming quite the master of hiding vegetables and healthy things in my food creations.
|Sneaky like ninja :)|
- Add fresh baby spinach to your shake
- I do this every morning with my Shakeology breakfast, you don't taste it - swearsies
- Add veggies to an omelet
- Let your imagination soar with this one, but I highly recommend baby spinach and bell peppers
- Mix in some quinoa in virtually everything
- Can put in in a scramble of any kind, into a salad, etc. - this stuff sticks to anything/everything
- Use black-beans to make your brownies
- Again - you won't taste them!!!
- Use applesauce or pureed vegetables (hellllloo baby food!) while baking
- Along the same lines, use pureed vegetables to make your sauces
- Throw some fruit (fresh or frozen, not dried) in your oatmeal
In a completely unrelated note, why did I not know about Chris Hemsworth before seeing the Avengers a few weeks ago? Jesus, Mary, and Joseph - that is a whole lotta man! Long hair, short hair, no hair - it's all good. So. So. So So good.
To the straight ladies and gay men - you're welcome.
Our FACEBOOK page: here - Be sure to "Like" us!!