Thursday, November 21, 2013

What's in Your Bag?

Stepping away from "Food, Fitness, and Family" for a moment for a little fun :)

Women's bags are magical things, so it's always fun to see what others have in theirs! Got this idea from Jessi at Jessi's Designs and she got it from Chelsea at The Perfect Catch and Ashley at Newlyweds & Nesting.




Bag: Isn't she pretty?! Got to LOVE Target!



Contents:

Ipad, complete with glitter case :)
Wallet (also Target, duh)
Old I-phone that I use as an I-pod
Sunglasses
Eye Drops
Hand Sanitizer
2 Lip products
And a tazer.....yes, a tazer. A pink one at that :)






Hope this was a fun change from the norm!

Lindsay

Like us on Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram: @fitwithfarrar

4 comments:

  1. love the glitter case but you won me over with the tazer!! haha thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bright bag, but agree with Jessi that you got me with the pink tazer! Way to be prepared!!! Thanks for linking up with us today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed - you travel pretty light! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete