Thursday, April 12, 2012

Lindsay's Personality in 10 Simple Questions

Hello guys and gals - it's Lindsay! I saw that Colleen did this on her blog this morning (she got the idea from Chelsey, who got it from Aubrey). I loved it all three of them! Thought it would be good to give y'all a little further insight into my personality (let's be honest, my personality cannot be fully understood by answering 10 simple questions, but hey...it's a start, hehe). My goal is to have Timothy sit down and do one as well, that way our lovely readers have a deeper understanding of both authors of this blog!


10 Questions About Lindsay’s Personality
1. When a cashier in the checkout line at the grocery store is being a grump for no reason, how do you typically react?

Usually I look at Timothy and make a face like “sheasssshhhh, datttt bittccchh.”  Some days, I will absolutely kill them with kindness, simply to piss them off even more; other days, I just hurry out of their way!

2. Are you the type that likes going out with your girlfriends or staying in?

I don’t have a lot of girlfriends – most friends are of the male species! Regardless, I’m usually a home-body. I don’t drink, so going out to bars/clubs doesn’t really fit…but I’m ALWAYS game for going out to eat, or a mini road trip!

3. Do you sob and get emotional watching romance movies?

I wouldn’t say I sob…jesus, who does that? But I definitely get emotional, usually when it’s something life-changingly (what???) happy happens to someone. It’s pitiful really. Example: watching pregnancy announcements on YouTube the other day (don’t ask) and was most definitely laughing, smiling, crying at the same time. 

4. What stresses you out the most?

When I don’t “get” something right away – I’m my own worst critic. Oh, and things that mess with my routine…..Timothy can attest to that. I’m pretty much Cindy Crazy Pants when it comes to my schedule/order. Or where and how things are located/lined up on kitchen counters. Too much?

5. What do you think people think of you?

Complete Outsiders: usually that I’m cold and probably a bitch. I can revert to my painfully shy nature in an instant, especially with strangers…and as an adult, people usually interpret that as being a bitch!

Acquaintances: “Cool” – fairly confident, a go-getter

Closest Friends/Family/Timothy: weird….funny, helpful, loving….but mostly just plain weird.

6. When you overindulge do you hit the gym to burn it all off, or just accept the indulgence and follow your same routine?

I go hard with my workouts every time, whether I overindulged the day before or not! When I eat out of my norm, I do NOT beat myself up about it. It was good and I don’t do it every day or every meal, so it’s fine! SERIOUSLY! IT IS FINE! (Talking to you, Timothy!)

7. Are you easily annoyed?

Unless I’m having a really bad day….or hangry (as opposed to hungry), I have the patienceof Job….swearsies, I’m a trained therapist for goodness sake!

8. What do you think is your biggest personality flaw?

Taking things to heart!

9. What is one thing you don’t think people see enough of when it comes to your personality?

I do a good job putting on a normal face [most of the time]….behind closed doors, I’m pretty much a total freakazoid.

10. Can you feel relaxed in a busy crowd or messy room?

If the messy room is mine, it stresses me out BAD….ask Timothy how my behavior was during any of our bagillion moves.

Busy crowds – I’m usually fine in them, especially if I have my social butterfly, I-could-talk-to-a-fence-post husband with me. :-)


***********************************************************************************

I'd love to hear/see y'alls answers to this! Also - leave a comment demanding Timothy fill one out too!

In Health,

Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment