- Wake up 2 hours before needing to leave the house
- Sleeping until the absolute last moment before you have to get up and get ready can seem like a good idea (more sleep, right?) BUT - then when you DO get up, you get up under rushed pretenses! You start the day in a hurry, anxiety-provoking mode, which can lead to you feeling that way the entire day. Plus - if you get up well before you need to leave, you have time for the next 2 two parts.....
- Hot water w/ juice from a lemon immediately upon waking
- The benefits of consuming warm water with lemon upon waking up are well documented; one quick Google search provides plenty of articles! In short, it's a little immune system boost and helps kick-start your digestion.
- Honestly, there isn't a bad time to workout. The UPSIDE of getting it done in the morning, however, is just that: It's DONE! You don't have to fret over finding time over lunch or after you pick up the kids from school - you can get it done while everyone else is sound asleep. Even better, your metabolism AND mood is revved up for the rest of the day.
Tim and Lindsay
We're on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube. Connect with us!